Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rumor Alert!!! Rumor Alert!!!



A little birdie whispered in my ear and let me in on the happenings over at Atlantic Records......and trust me when I tell you this doesn't sound good! Rumor has it that Maino's album will more than likely not be released!!! Yikes!! You mean I bought a Hi Hater shirt for nothing?! Then it seems as if the A&R for Maino has been fired from Atlantic!! What the hell is going on over there at Atlantic Records?! They had a good artist on their hands.......why all the re-niggin? If you have any information about this rumor, please feel free to hit me up at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com or just leave a comment for the world to see. BTW, REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES