Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joe Has A New Joint



Joe has a joint out called "Why Just Be Friends?" I really like this joint and really think that this joint is strictly for the grown and sexy! One of my friends told me that they hate the phrase Grown and Sexy but that's the only thing that I can think of to describe this joint! This is definitely a sexy ass song! I'm feelin it for real and am headed out to FYE to cop my single to blast in the truck! Peep the song and video below and let me know what you think:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES