Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bernie Mac Is Not Dead!



Rumors have been buzzing around that Bernie Mac is DEAD! This is a totally untrue statement!!! Bernie Mac is alive although not well. Bernie Mac is hospitalized due to having pneumonia. Bernie Mac has also been diagnosed with Sarcoidosis which is something that causes the tissues in the lungs to inflame. My prayers go out to Bernie Mac for a full recovery! He's one of the hottest comedians out there and every time I've ever seen him I've been on the floor in tears. The man is just that funny even without trying to be.

One of my girls called me up and heard the rumors as well but I had to reassure her that these rumors are totally false! So just keep Uncle Bernie in your prayers. I'm sure he'll be o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES