
Lil Kim was out and about yesterday celebrating her birthday bash in the NYC at club Spotlight. I had RSVP'd this event and ended up not going because I was sooo tired from the long day at Great Adventures with my kids! I did have fun though but damn was I tired! Anywho, an insider close to Kim has informed me that Lil Kim has no idea that Young Joc is officially married! Dang! And here I was feeling some type of way cuz I thought Kim knew. Sorry Kimmie! The insider has also given me a photo of Young Joc and his wife. She is the girl with her hand on Young Joc's shoulder. Take a peek below:

This is a damn shame! And she's a pretty girl! Can't anybody remain faithful nowadays? Let me know at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.