Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Kicks!!! New Kicks!!!



Every now and again I like to take a break from the normal gossip stuff and bring you guys some fashion. My son pointed out these Air Jordans and said they were called the 6 Ring Lasers. Whatever that means?! I did like them until he told me that these bad boys are running about $350!!!! Yikes!!! These kicks are hot but not that hot! Now if they were in the $100 lane........then maybe he can have them. But until then, I'll have to wait until they go on sale. :( Sorry Marquis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES