Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who Would You Hit?



I saw an article up on Bossip.com with this picture above of T.I. and Fabolous. The question they are posing is "Who Would You Hit"? Are you kidding me? Is there really a debate on that? Who in the hell are we kidding? Now, just to let you know I wouldn't turn my neck for neither one of them but if given the choice I would have no choice but to pick T.I. (No disrespect to Tiny.........I love Tiny!) But they should have picked a better candidate to go against T.I. I mean......the best you could come up with is Fabolous?

So I came up with my own version of "Who Would You Hit"? So here is who I think should have went up against T.I. Peep my pic below:





This to me is a more reasonable battle! What do yall think? Hit me up and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I would hit TI because he looks like he has more energy!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES