Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bow Wow Responds 2 Superhead Rumors



So a short while ago I brought to you this rumor that was floating around the internet in which "Superhead" was throwing hints that she was pregnant and that the Daddy was Bow Wow. Yall know how upset I was about those rumors cuz I really like Bow Wow. Well let me let yall know (and let me put those rumors to bed) Bow Wow is telling the world that although he might have slept with Superhead he definitely strapped up and he ain't nobody's baby daddy!!! In fact, peep the track he did below and pay attention to the first part of the song. He says "I hear these rumors about Superhead / Boy y’all funny, / I wrapped it up like a Christmas gift / I ain’t no dummy". Thank God we finally got a response Bow Weezy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES