Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jazzy Sullivan Can Act??


Newcomer to the music scene, Jazmine Sullivan will debut her acting chops in a upcoming movie called Red Tails according to Billboard. The film will also star singer Ne-Yo. Jazmine commented on her new acting gig by saying, "I play a singer who entertains soldiers. I'm really just entertainment for them, but I kind of get a little relationship going with one of them. So that's very exciting. I used to act when I was younger, in little plays. It never was really a passion of mine. It's just something I did and I could do. Anything where I can be creative, I like to do." It also seems Jazmine has a television show in the works, but she couldn't really indulge too many details on that to the media. She is still promoting her debut album, Fearless - and as of right now is in no hurry to work on a follow up just quite yet. "I took a break (from writing). I didn't have an inspiration or anything like that for a little while. But now it's starting to come to me. I don't like to force things; as they come to me, I put the ideas down and...roll from there." That's what's up Jazmine... do your thing baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES