Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soul 4 Real On The Run





I just want to say one thing, I don't like reporting things on people I know but I couldn't pass this by because truthfully, I can't believe it. Brian Dalyrimple formerly of R&B group, Soul 4 Real, is on the run for identity theft. I, personally, know the group and really can't believe the things that I'm seeing or hearing! A friend of mine who I actually call my cousin is dating the oldest brother to the group. I will leave their names out of the article because they are my peoples. I hope Brian is ok and doesn't have anything to do with this nonsense. Bri if you're reading this, please understand that I just report the news. Nothing else! My prayers are with you. Peep what Channel 2 news had to say about this below:



Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com




And on a brighter note here are 2 throwback videos of my people's doing their thang!



Candy Rain





Every Little Thing I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES