Monday, March 2, 2009

Beyonce Is No 'Real Housewife of New York!"


If you think Beyonce is the type of housewife who cooks and clean, you better guess again! According to a recent interview in Ebony Magazine's April issue, Beyonce admits to annoying her husband Jay-Z with her messy ways. She says, "I’m a little messy... Whenever I’m out in public, I have to be put together. When I get home, I rebel against it and I don’t want to take care of anything. I drop it. I’m relaxed. I don’t have any shoes on. No make-up. My purse is in the kitchen. I think that is the most difficult thing for him (Jay-Z). He’s very, very organized. I’m extremely organized when I’m working, and I work so much that when I get home I don’t want to think about anything." Wow, well that's what maids are for aren't they? Get with the times Mr. & Mrs. Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES