Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Behind The Scenes



While watching the behind the scenes of the "Conglomerate" video....all I could think about was telling Weezy to please put on some chapstick!!! Isn't Weezy like some type of sex symbol? I mean, not for me.....for you fine ladies out there. I know his track record for pretty women is insane so please put on some chapstick or lipchap!!! Peep all the real respected dudes in the industry like my boy Jadakiss, Raekwon and who could forget Idris Elba in the video!!!! Can't forget that Idris!! Where the hell was Jeezy at? Check them all out below:


Find more videos like this on Robot Films


By the way, who is the lady at the beginning of the song saying "Respect My Conglomerate"? For some reason, I was thinking one of the chicks from Floetry? Please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES