Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't Mess With Mary!


My favorite artist of all time, Mary J. Blige recently found out the case pending against her for alleged copyright infringement for the song Family Affair was dropped, so she can relax a little bit more now. She was accused of the charges back in January by Leonard Jones and James White over her 2001 anthem done with Dr. Dre, which according to Mr. White was similar to some rapper named Benevolence {I know right, who??} track titled, Party Ain't Crunk. But it seems White and Leonard didn't have proof that this was the case, so the courts threw this case out. That's what's up! I also hear that Mary will be on Jadakiss' new album, The Last Kiss dropping in April. Jadakiss told MTV, "I did two joints with Swizz Beatz. I got one from Khaled by the Inkredibles. I got Mary J. Blige on it, I think it's a big, huge record." That's a real good look Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES