Monday, March 2, 2009

Kanye West & Amber Rose





I don't know why TMZ.com is making such a big stink over these two apparent love birds! I mean can we all get over the fact that she was a stripper. Can we please get over the fact that she's a bisexual who has a girlfriend on the side. Can we please!!! Get over the fact that she is now dating Kanye! Since when have these two become the talk of the town? Now I can understand why Kanye whoops papps ass!! Now I finally get it! If I was Kanye I would've been running over MuF*ckas! Pardon the french but I'm disgusted now. Continue on with the gossip by watching someone from TMZ question Kanye to death to no response! Keep on Kanye!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES