Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Exclusive Interview With Dana Dane

Not too long ago I was asked if I wanted to interview one of raps icons, Mr. Dana Dane. Of course, I accepted! How could I pass up on a chance to sit and chat with one of the industry's iconic players!! I was there despite my own family issues. I had an absolute blast with Dana Dane and he was one of my most enjoyable interviews yet! He was funny and willing to answer all of my questions. So without any further adeu I present to you my "Dana Dane":

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES