Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Maino ft. T-Pain - All The Above

The big homie Maino just released his new video featuring T-Pain called "All The Above". I recently caught up with Maino at the "Coors Light, Bowling With The Stars" and Maino always shows me and my site mad love! Maino loves to put me on blast by shouting out who my hubby is but it's all love. :) I'll still keep yall guessing on who it is I deal with. Some of you guys know and some of you don't.....maybe I'll let the world know one day but for now enjoy Maino's new video below:



Let em know where you saw it first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES