Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ray J New Video For "Sexy Ladies"



Ladies and gents here is Ray J's new joint called "Sexy Ladies". I have to admit it took me some time to like the song but it's starting to catch on with me. I think Ray J is really on his grind and you can't help but admire someone who won't take no for an answer. I think if you don't like the song, Ray J will find a way for you guys to like it. So without any further adeu here's the video below:



Sidebar comment: Did yall peep how much play "Danger" gets in the video? Not judging, I'm just saying.....I think she might be the winner to "For The Love of Ray J". I could be wrong though. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES