Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ray J On Chelsea Lately

My favorite white girl, Chelsea Lately, recently interviewed Ray J and of course it was one for the history books. I tell you guys....only this white woman can talk to folks like this! (I'm so jealous) You don't know how many times I've wanted to say things to folks but just couldn't. :( Anywho, is it me or am I the only one not buying Ray J's show? Ray J is way too handsome to have trouble finding love!! Flavor Flav I can see but not Ray J. Am I buggin again? Let me know and enjoy the interview below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES