Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sole Is Leaving Ginuwine



According to Baller Alert, Sole has had enough with the rumors about her husband, Ginuwine, and LisaRaye getting down and dirty! To be honest, I don't blame her. Why stick around and look like an ass when people are going to think and say what they want. In the end it's always the chick who stuck around through the hard times that gets the bad end of the stick! (True Story) Lord knows I know from experience! Not to say I think these rumors are true because I don't believe them for one bit but only Sole knows her husband. I don't know a thing about no Ginuwine. So Sole has to do what's right for Sole and if leaving Ginuwine is good with her then it's good for me too. Check out Baller Alert article below:

My sources tell me that Sole left Ginuwine because of the stories regarding Ginuwine and Lisa Raye. She packed up the house with her four kids and left. Sole doesn't know if there is any truth to these rumors...she is embarrassed of the story and is worried about what her church members will say. Sole was saved some time ago and is deep in the church.

Four kids? Sole sounds alot like the NYC Gossip Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES