
This is your chance to be a STAR! VH1's reality super star Kwame "IT" Smalls from "I LOVE NY 2" and "I LOVE MONEY 2" is looking for humorous folks to be apart of his humorous/semi-reality comedy show called the "Kwame Smalls Show".
If you feel that you are funny, always wanted to be on TV and you are looking to stand out along with "IT" then this is the time to do so! We are looking for children 5 years and older , men, and women of all types to come out and show us that you have what it takes to be apart of this wonderful show! We will be holding auditions in NYC. Below you will find more information. I look forward to seeing you there!

And don't forget to stay tuned because I have an exclusive interview coming up with Kwame "It" Smalls himself and boy is he CRRRAAAAZZZZZEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.