Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cassie's DimePiece Photoshoot Footage



As you all are probably very aware, Cassie recently did a photoshoot with DimePiece. Cassie killed that photoshoot and made everyone a believer! Hell, if not for her singing, definitely for her modelling ability! I didn't post it up only because I'm more into showing videos and content rather than just some still photos. So check out her behind the scenes footage of her photoshoot below:



BTW, I'm still not feeling that shaved head thing but she's definitely working it. I'm loving her confidence with it and usually that's all you need! As long as Diddy likes it, I love it! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES