Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Charli Baltimore Is Not Broke!!!





Earlier today, pictures of my friend, Charli Baltimore, started poppin up like wildfires. Of course, all the bloggers had their fair share in saying what they wanted.....and with no remorse. Don't get me wrong now....I'm a blogger...but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong! So let me set the record straight since no one else seems to know any facts about Charli Baltimore. She damn sure ain't broke! And I know for a fact Charli wouldn't be caught dead getting a job as a carwasher! She was doing a favor. Get it together folks!

And just as an FYI, Charli is still working with Murder Inc....so the comment about "Life After Murder Inc" is another wrong move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES