Monday, August 31, 2009

Drake Has A Problem...

This is a complete disaster! We have here, a pair of duplicate songs with same beat and the same hook! This is a terrible look for all parties involved... It seems as if the producer sold the beat to Kardi last year and then resold it this year to Drake. Now since I'm not a fan of Drake and don't know exactly what happend, I'm just going to go ahead and blame this whole thing on Drake.


Kardinal Offishall feat. Rock City – “Bring It Back”




~ Support the blog! Check the ads! ~
------------>


Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem - “Forever”





Why am I blaming it all on Drake? Well, I'm not a fan of his $2 million advance. If the label doesn't re-coupe the money invested into him (which I don't think they will), people will lose jobs. People I personally know, have lost jobs because of bad investments on more then one occasion at more then one company, within the music industry. You may say this is the labels fault for signing wack artists... I say its the artists fault for being wack! Stop freestyling off Blackberrys and step your game up!


So I gave Drake some new looks:

Drake damn near broke his back when he took that tumble on stage...



His Holiness, Pope Drizzy Drake




Drake tried to Chris Brown someone....




Drake, when his album flops....




Drake, tell your homie to keep his hands to himself... HOMO FAIL. But then again Drake is signed to Young Money... Might be playing the kissing game...(ewww!)




Now call me a hater if you must, but if anyone wants to photoshop me and send it to me, go right ahead. I'll even put it on my blog, that is if your photoshop skills are up to par... Yup that's right, I'm inviting you to poke fun at me! Beware tho, you then might find your self as a feature on qwreck.com!



Contact me: qwreck[at]qwreck.com


Follow Me On Twitter!!


Join the qwreck.com Facebook Group!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES