Friday, August 7, 2009

Drizzy On September Issue Of Fader Mag



Your boy Drake will be gracing the cover of Fader magazine for their September issue. For some reason, I feel like Drake is trying to bring lightskin back. But...and there's always a but with me, I don't think it's happening! There's nothing like a chocolate brotha! (Just my opinion) My husband is darkskinned and I couldn't be more pleased. What's the saying? The darker the berry the sweeter the juice right? I couldn't agree with that statement more! So I say to Drake.........you can try but I don't know if you will succeed! Great artist though! And I'm hearing the streets are now calling Drake (Lil West) because he sounds like a mix between Lil Wayne and Kanye West.....what are your thoughts? Would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES