Monday, August 10, 2009

HHGS Exclusive: Sacario Talks Joe Budden!!!



In this Hip Hop Gossip Site/Industry Muscle exclusive, Sacario gives his opinion on the incident involving Joe Budden and Raekwon of the Wu-Tang clan. While Sacario expresses his thoughts on the situation, we learn that Sacario has had his own misunderstanding with Joe Budden. Sacario gives us an exclusive look into how he handled the situation and why it was kept so quiet! Peep what Sacario and his crew had to say about both situations below:



Oh yeah, really quickly to all my haters or mofos that love to bite my style, I DO THIS!! I'm a chick in the game with 4 kids and I puts it down! I put in work! This is what separates us! Real recognize REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES