Monday, August 24, 2009

I Didn't Know Chris Tucker Had A Dance!!!



I swear to God I didn't know Chris Tucker had a dance out let alone a damn song dedicated to his ass! Chris Tucker is funny as shit but this is starting to get out of control people! It started with Halle Berry...then someone did Kim Kardashian...now Chris Tucker?! I'm trying to figure out who's going to have the next song? Someone needs to do a song called the "Bobby Brown"! Matter of fact, I'm going to the studio later and see what I can come up with but for now check out the Chris Tucker dance below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES