Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's The Real.com Disses VladTV



Who would've ever thought that sites would be beefin with one another?! I am shocked! I know World Star has beef with everyone because they steal footage and pawn it off as theirs but I like them. Their numbers are very good but I'm also hearing they make those numbers up. I also like Vlad TV. Both sites have very good content which I continuously use on my site. So check out what Its The Real had to say about both World Star & Vlad TV below:

Best I Ever Vlad from jeff on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES