Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keyshia Cole Gets New Movie Role



That's right! You heard it here first! Keyshia Cole will be acting side by side with Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, Tasha Smith and many more in the new film "Why Did I Get Married Too". This will be the sequel to "Why Did I Get Married". Keyshia Coles role name will be "Jada" in the new film. On June 16, 2009, Tyler Perry confirmed that the entire cast from the first film will return for the sequel. The movie is set to shoot in August for an April 2, 2010 release. I can't wait! I'm a huge Tyler Perry fan!

And another person I'm a big fan of is LisaRaye.



I actually spoke to LisaRaye on the phone yesterday and she's really excited about filming for her new reality show. They haven't started filming yet but should start in September. She's still working some things out. When production does start they will be following LisaRaye for 10 weeks and cover every aspect of her personal life! Talk about stress! So when should we be expecting her new reality show to hit the airwaves?.....maybe sometime in March or April 2010. Shouts to Choke for making that happen! I really appreciate that! You know how I feel about LisaRaye! No homo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES