Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Gaga DOES NOT Have A Penis!!!



Earlier in the week Bossip reported a statement made by Lady Gaga being a hermaphrodite. Well, the story according to Lady Gaga's manager is that the Bossip story is false! Check out the statement that caused such a frenzy earlier this week on Bossip:

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal."

However, according to ABC News and Lady Gaga's manager, the above statement is totally false. Gaga's manager says Lady Gaga is all woman and these are just ridiculous rumors to get more hits on the website! Read below:

ABCNews.com asked Gaga's manager if the "Poker Face" singer is a hermaphrodite and if she said the above quote? His reply:

"This is completely ridiculous."

Gaga's sexuality has been the subject of intense speculation ever since she told Rolling Stone magazine that she considers herself bisexual, though her attraction to women is purely physical.

"I think I'm changing what people think is sexy," she told the magazine in May.


So there you have it.......she's still all woman....sort of. But not a very attractive one. Check out Lady Gaga below without any makeup:


She sure does look like a man to me! But that's just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES