Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Musiq Soulchild Had A Baby!!!



Last night, R&B singer Joe had an event for Frankie Beverly and I'm hearing the show was off the chain! I get really upset that I can't attend all the events I would like but that's a story for another day and only true Moms can understand my pain! Well, back to the big news of the day, Musiq Soulchild was supposed to perform last night at that event and didn't make the show because his girl just had his baby!!!! Congrats are in order for the proud Pop! I'll give you guys more details as they come in. Just let everyone know where you heard it first!

I guess those rumors about Musiq being gay are false....like I knew they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES