Saturday, August 29, 2009

STar & Big Tigga Go At It On Hot 97!!!



While on Funk Master Flex's show, on Hot 97, Star goes in on Big Tigga....I'm guessing Big Tigga got the word and decided to call in. Here is what happened when Big Tigga called in below:



And if you all miss the hate that Star displayed on both Hot 97 and Power 105, don't fret. Star is coming back to the airwaves!!! Yes! You heard correctly! Star and Buc Wild are coming back to the airwaves with their new project called "The Star Chamber". This will be a 90 second feature that will be distributed nationwide through SuperRadio. I can't wait to hear it! I'm a fan of Stars and always wondered where he found the courage to say the things that he said. I actually spoke to Star and I thought he was a gentlemen! Definitely not like what I saw on the net!

Info was courtesy of news.radio-online.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES