Sunday, August 30, 2009

Street Struck: Big L Documentary



Big L...what can I say? One of the best lyricists of his time. Such an unfortunate passing and a great loss to the hip hop community! I was wondering when someone was going to pay homage to this talented young brotha! Check out this trailer to the Big L documentary below:



And for all you youngins not familiar check out these throwback joints from Big L below (these were classics!):

Put It On


MVP


I'm such a hip hop head! This is what I used to listen to coming up! Big L's MVP was my ish!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES