Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Derwin Is Modelling Nowadays



I know Derwin is not his name but Pooch Hall will forever exist in my mind as Derwin! Being a huge fan of "The Game" I was sad to see it go....just like with "Girlfriends" (another favorite show of mine). But don't think the checks have stopped rolling in for Derwin...I mean Pooch Hall! Check him out modelling (I'm guessing his new gig?) for the DJ Premium clothing line coming out fall this year below:





I don't know about yall but looking at the pic above made me say out loud: "How you doin?" Not saying he is but by the looks of it I'm questioning! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES