Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eddie Griffin Gets Reality Show On VH1



My boy, Eddie Griffin, is set to have his own reality show on VH1. I did not know a lot about Eddie's personal life until I watched the following clip:



8 kids, 2 ex-wives and 4 BM's!!! That is way too much information for me! I'm sure this will have TV ratings blasting through the roofs! Shoot! Just with that information alone I'm inclined to watch! The reality show will be called "Going For Broke"....because apparently that's what they're saying.....Eddie Griffin is broke....not sure if I can believe that one just yet. And did anyone else notice a big white girl was one of Eddie Griffin's BM's!!! I didn't even know he was down with the swirl. I'm telling you......GOOD RATINGS! Only information I didn't get was when to expect this.....Working on getting that info asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES