Monday, September 7, 2009

I Miss "The Game" PLEASE BET Bring It Back!!!



I really don't do TV too often but when I do there are certain shows I just can't seem to stop watching. "The Game" is one of them. Due to my heavy work schedule and having tons of kids (smile) I haven't had time to keep up with Season 3 of "The Game". Here is an episode that I clearly missed out on.

Part 1 of 2:


Part 2 of 2:


Why didn't I know Derwin was having a baby outside of Melanie?! Why didn't I know white girl was separated from Jason Pitts?! Where have I been? I will be catching up now that I know what YouTube page to go to for all "The Game" episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES