Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lil Wayne Gets New Tattoo



As if there wasn't enough tattoos on Lil Wayne, he goes and gets another one. I know some of you will say "He can do what he wants to his body"! And trust me, I understand you on that but why sooo much? When does one say enough? Doesn't this boy have anything better to do than to mark up his face? I'm not judging, I'm just saying! Everyone has an opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I think Superhead said it best in her book "The Vixen Manuel" (which I'm reading right now and will be doing a book review on soon) and she says "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they are all full of shit"! I guess she told me!

By the way, can anyone tell me what the tattoo is? I have no idea what that shit is on his face! I'm hearing he got the new tattoo for his birthday. Help a sista out! Another photo below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES