Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nails & Toes



Hey Ladies! This is for you. We all know Rihanna is on top of her game when it comes to fashion. Whoever Rihanna's stylist is deserves more than just a promotion! That's why when I see pics of Rihanna, I'm always watching closely! What I have noticed about Rihanna more and more is that her nail and toe game have been off the chain lately. Neon colors, extravagant designs....all that! So the above pic is something I wanted to try out on my own nails.....I know it doesn't even come close but I liked them nonetheless. If you ladies know of a hot nail salon in NY to get nails and toes done (where the nail salon designs are off the chain) please let me know. And I'll showcase the store and art on the site! Here was my rendition of Rihanna's design below:





I was told my site needs to incorporate more feminine topics and styles so there will be some revampin on here! ;) You talk and I listen!

1 comment:

  1. Minx nails are what all the celebs are wearing now. I'm sure you can google it Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga they all are doing it. No drying time>Totally awesome

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES