Friday, September 4, 2009

Snoop Apologizes To Souljah Boy!!!



Snoop Dogg recently apologized to Souljah Boy for doubting his skills! I, personally, like Souljah Boy. I don't know what he did to the rest of the world for them not to like him and say all this stuff about him but I think he's good. My kids LOVE Souljah Boy! What got me going is Snoop's shades on top of the du-rag?! And say word Snoop got BoBo's at the end of his braids like my 4 year old daughter?! Check it all out for yourself below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES