Wednesday, September 30, 2009

That Used 2 Be My Joint Part 4



I know I've been slacking on the "That Used To Be My Joint" posts but I will try my best to bring it back! A loyal reader of the site brought this song to my attention and I remember (back in the days) when hearing this joint, I always thought Cannibus' verse was the best one on the track! Redman did his thing too but Cannibus had that flair! I also couldn't for the love of Jesus remember who the other artist on the song was. My loyal reader told me it was A+. Do yall remember him? I sure didn't. I'll be posting some more on A+ in a few days but for now here's the Lost Boyz featuring Redman, A+ and Cannibus on "Beasts From The East" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES