Monday, September 7, 2009

Whitney Houston Will Be On Oprah!!!



I haven't been a fan of Whitney's since she cursed out Wendy Williams for asking questions. I did, however, watch that pitiful reality show she had with Bobby Brown. But, truth be told, since she married Bobby Brown she just went down the drain....musically, physically and I'm sure emotionally. I will admit that since she's left Bobby she has looked better and more refreshed but I don't want to get my hopes up. Whitney Houston will be interviewed by Oprah on Monday, September 14th and I've got the trailer below:

New Promo Trailer for Whitney's Oprah Interview


Oprah never disappoints so I can't wait to see what happens! I hope Oprah asks Whitney why in the hell would she tell Barbara Walters to show her receipts for drugs!!!! That would be interesting! Crack is wack yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES