Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Audio Of Tahiry & Joe Budden Arguing On Shade 45



I'm really upset about this whole Tahiry and Joe Budden breakup! I loved them as a couple and I understand that sometimes third parties get in our ear and then communication between the couple goes all out the window! I'm sure this problem they seem to be having can be resolved maturely and next time they argue it won't be on the radio where thousands of people are listening. :( There are still soo much feelings and emotions there but I understand it. I'm praying they work it on out! Check out their fight on the Angela Yee show below:

[Audio] Tahiry And Joe Budden Argue Again On Shade45

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES