Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Cast of "For The Love of Ray J" Part 2



Let the baffoonery begin folks!! Ray J is coming back with a Part 2 of his antics and more females to bring the madness on "For The Love Of Ray J". I know 2 things for sure and one thing's for certain Ray J ain't settling down with any of these new chicks! I guarantee it! With names like Trouble, Paradeez and Tipsy....I'm sure I already know what to expect. :) Peep the new ladies for yourself below:



Don't forget to tune into Vh1 on November 2nd at 9pm to watch the madness! I know I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES