Monday, October 26, 2009

Chris Brown - I Can Transform Ya Video Snippet



Are you tired of the snippets yet? I'm not tired of posting them. :) Here's another video snippet from Chris "Smack Your Mama" Brown for his new joint called "I Can Transform Ya" featuring Swizz Beatz and Lil Wayne.

I can already tell you the dancing in the video is going to be CRAZY!!! Chris Breezy is back on his ish! Check it out below:



And for those of you who missed out on Chris Brown's tweet earlier today about emotions and honesty, check it out below:



Here's the video that goes with the tweet below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES