Thursday, October 8, 2009

De La Soul Is Working On A New Album



Yay! I'm soo happy to announce that De La Soul is working on a new album set to be released in 2010! They haven't decided on what they will be calling the album but they were thinking about the title "You're Welcome". I grew up on De La Soul, The Jungle Brothers, Tribe Called Quest, Leaders Of The New School and whoever else was part of the "Native Tongues" movement! De La Soul's last collaborative effort was called "Forever". You can check that out below:



I can't wait for their new stuff! Best believe I will be purchasing my copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES