Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Drama On "For The Love Of Ray J" Part 2



Now, I know the new season of "For The Love Of Ray J" part 2 has yet to be aired but I received an anonymous email that was juicy enough for me to post on one of the contestants on the show.

(PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS AN EMAIL I RECEIVED AND I DON'T KNOW EITHER PARTIES, SO I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE OR NOT)



However, I'm being told that on the first episode of "For The Love Of Ray J" (which will air on Monday, November 2nd at 9pm), there will be a huge controversy about this chick, Fettucini (pictured above) and what her motives are for being on the show and who she used to date just before taping the show. The person who sent me the email states that they know for a fact that Fettucini, real name Allison Ceglio, had a relationship with model, Tyson Beckford! The email also mentioned that the relationship between Fettucini and Tyson Beckford ended just before the taping of the Ray J reality show which is why there is a catfight in the house on the first episode!

Truly.....I can't wait to watch if all this is going down!!! The email also provided pictures, so check them out below:



I'm guessing the photo above is a modeling photo. I don't know what that has to do with this post but the person sent it so I'm posting it.



And in this photo above....it's not quite clear if the person in the photo is actually Fettucini but even if it is, it doesn't look like an intimate photo. I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say I'm not buying it but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. And please don't forget to tune into Vh1's "For The Love Of Ray J" on Monday, November 2nd at 9pm to see if what this person sent me is the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES