Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is Rihanna Losing Her Mind? Or Does She Like To Show T&A?



The other day websites were going crazy over this see through dress Rihanna chose to wear above. I mean the dress was bad! In a good way! Rihanna carries herself well so I didn't think anything of it. Then I heard Jay Z is having some concerns with the way Rihanna has been carrying herself. Now if Jay has a problem with it then I had to sit my ass down and think about it. Here's what I came up with: Ever since the whole court thing with Chris Brown, Rihanna has been taking a ride on her wild side. Wouldn't you say? Check these photos out and let me know if I'm buggin:





Rihanna sure does like to show off her tittays huh? Hey look! She has a nipple ring! By the way, I know you guys won't believe it but Rihanna's tittays are not real! That's right! The young lady has had a boob job in the past! But what a great job they did because it looks very natural...doesn't it?!

Now check out Rihanna showing off her cuppy cakes below:





I'm thinking Jay Z has every right to be concerned!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES