Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Khloe Gets Nothing From Lamar!



So it's official folks! Lamar and Khloe have signed their prenups and Khloe gets NOTHING! Whatever she stepped through the door with is what she's leaving with! Now that's how you do business! Both Khloe and Lamar have money. No need to mooch off of each other. I'm loving it! When I first heard about the wedding and then hearing there was no prenup.....I said to myself...Lamar cannot be from Queens! We don't operate like that! Queens usually handles their business! I was like he ain't from Queens! Ain't no way! And then Ghostface said it best below:



Thank you Ghost for saying what I was feeling!! Gotta love it! Anywho, Lamar did get his papers signed and now he's official! He had me scared for a moment there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES