Thursday, October 22, 2009

Omarion - I Get It In (Video Snippet)



Omarion's new joint "I Get It In" has a new video snippet out for those of you Omarion stans. It seems this is the new trend for artists right now.....to give you just a snippet and the full video will be out a few days later. Now, originally, Lil Wayne was on the first version of this song but was soon replaced with Gucci Mane instead. :) Check out the snippet below:



I don't have a date on when the full length video will be out but I do know Omarion's album will be in stores on January 12th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES