Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Special Moment With Kanye & His Mom



My good friend and owner of What's Poppin sent me this rare photo of Kanye West enjoying a moment with his Mom! This is such a touching picture. Kanye looks soo happy and young and his Mom....just her gesture showed she was very proud of her son! I had to post this because it touched me in a way most photos won't! I'm just wondering what's happened to the Kanye we used to know to the Kanye we see today? My prayers are with Kanye because I believe he's going through something that only God can help him with. Much respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES