Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vanessa Simmons Shows Off Her Real Hair



I want to thank Chris Rock's documentary "Good Hair" for starting all this B.S. about women and their natural hair. I, for one, have very long black hair. But every now and again, I will have my hair braided up and weave attached just to try out something new. It's just the way of the world. People do get bored with what they have and want something different. It's just natural.

However, since the release of Chris Rock's documentary, every female celebrity has been dying to show you what they are really working with and Vanessa Simmons is no different. First, it was Tyra. Then, it was Oprah. Now, Vanessa Simmons. I do commend you ladies for having beautiful locks but I just felt you didn't have to go there for the sake of proving a point. :) Just my opinion.

Vanessa Simmons took to her Twitter page to tweet about her real hair and added photos (one pictured above and one below). Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES