Thursday, November 5, 2009

2nd Installment of "The Wu Massacre"



About a week ago I brought you the first installment of "The Wu Massacre", so it's only right that I bring you part 2! These clips are extensions of each other and are going off the same type of scenario as the movie "Seven" featuring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. Check it out below:



I'm gonna take a guess and say that Wu Tang is giving us a clear picture that they are coming back and going to murder the game! That's just my opinion. I can be wrong! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES